UBB.Dev
Posted By: ZealotOnAStick_dup1 More thorough logging for 6.5x? - 03/05/2005 10:25 PM
Is there a mod to do much more thorough logging for 6.5x? I've gone through the mod index, and if there is one, I'm just flat out missing noticing it.

I really want the admin log to show every single time a Moderator or Admin (but particularly Moderators) edits a user. It doesn't seem to be doing that from the stock 6.5.1 install. I seem to recall adding a mod for 6.4x that expanded the logging, but I don't see a 6.5 equivalent.
Wow, absolutely nothing on this all this time? I surely can't be the only one who'd like more logging of Moderator actions in 6.5x?

Fine - can someone point me to some examples of the admin logging currently in there, so I can see about adding it myself?
Posted By: scroungr Re: More thorough logging for 6.5x? - 03/08/2005 11:36 PM
actually they pulled most of the logging and board statistics out of 6.5.. it would probably take alot of time to code something.. but try looking at your old 6.4 because it had more logging and also statistics.. as for mods I havent seen one yet...
© UBB.Developers