UBB.Dev
Posted By: Moab upgrading problem - 04/24/2005 5:55 PM
Im trying to upgrade from 6.4 to 6.51.
I uploaded all these files and even went back delted the ones on the server and then re0upped them again and I get the following message. Any ideas? Do I need to upgrade to 6.41 first? And If so where can i find the upgrade from 6.4 to 6.41?

The following files do not exist in your install
(Make sure these are uploaded)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All files uploaded.

The following files are reporting a wrong version #
(Make sure you updated these files)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
editpost.php
addpost.php
admin/importdata.php
admin/importlive.php
admin/selectprunethreads.php
admin/showuser.php
categories.php
modifypost.php
previewsig.php
sendmessage.php
showflat.php
index.php
index.php
Posted By: Moab Re: upgrading problem - 04/24/2005 6:11 PM
It seems I amy need to upgrade to 6.41 first. Can Anyone locate an upgrade from 6.4 to 6.41?
Posted By: kestral Re: upgrading problem - 04/24/2005 7:55 PM
I just did this also and had a whole SLEW of problems.
The version just would NOT update AT ALL. I filed a trouble ticket and was given this:

Try the following and let me know the results. Essentially there looks to be an error in the version checking step of the upgrade. This URL will skip that step and move on to the next step.

Change the URL as follows adding "?step=4" at the end.

http://yourdomain.com/ubbthreads/install/upgrade.php?step=4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After doing that, I STILL had serious problems including links that want to download, instead of opening a page and other pages being brought up as 'blank'.

Again, trouble ticket worked though them, but STILL things aren't right, or at least don't FEEL right (if that makes sense)
Posted By: Moab Re: upgrading problem - 04/24/2005 9:07 PM
that seemed to work after skipping the step..No major problems
© UBB.Developers