UBB.Dev
Posted By: Grummel_dup1 Installation Error - 05/30/2006 11:26 PM
Hello,
i got the following error:

All config files have been created. You may now proceed to creating the database tables.

Creating the tables...
Board table created...
Posts table created...
Creating tables to store polls and results...

We cannot proceed. Script: /path/to/my_forum/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.phpLine#: 1567SQL Error: Table 'vino_damn.w3t_Users' doesn't existSQL Error #: 1146Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = ''

Can anybody help me to fix this problem?

Thanks.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Installation Error - 05/31/2006 2:14 AM
you might try running the script again, you'll see duplicate errors for the first few tables, but trying again may do it - the error is saying you didn't create the users table for some reason.
Posted By: Grummel_dup1 Re: Installation Error - 05/31/2006 5:14 PM
I try running the script, but the next message is:

Createtable.php has already been run. Your tables already exist.

I have only 2 tables in the Database.
Posted By: Grummel_dup1 Re: Installation Error - 05/31/2006 7:56 PM
I run the installation script on a older mysql database (3.23.58) and installation are correctly. My first installation was on a 4.1.14 mysql database.

Whats that?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Installation Error - 05/31/2006 9:21 PM
It should run fine on both - it ran well on the second one because you started with a blank table

Drop your current tables and start over - things should be fine then.

I can do it for you for a nominal fee if you like, pm me access details if you like. Otherwise we can work it out here
Posted By: Grummel_dup1 Re: Installation Error - 06/01/2006 12:01 AM
After the deletion of the tables I get the same error as described above. smirk
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Installation Error - 06/01/2006 4:09 AM
Strange, then you might drop the tables and re-upload the script - maybe it's corrupted.
© UBB.Developers