UBB.Dev
Posted By: jgeoff QuizShock Module - 11/07/2006 1:42 AM

I really would love to incorporate something like QuizShock into Threads 7.*, but they don't currently have any plans to support it. frown They do have modules for vBulletin3, vBulletin2, phpBB2, Invision Power Board, PHP-Nuke so I was hoping that someone here may be able to create one for Threads 7.* cool

I may try it myself one of these days, although I'm not much of an expert. laugh

Posted By: jgeoff Re: QuizShock Module - 05/29/2008 1:16 AM

Okay, after a year and a half, and now that 7.3 final is out, I'd like to finally attempt an integration with QuizShock...

My question is, which of the following integration files do you think I should start with (that is, which would be closest to Threads)?

IPB
IPB2
phpBB2
phpBB3
PHP-Nuke 6.5
vB
vB3

This is going to be a daunting task for me probably, but now that I spent the $75 on it, I don't want it to go to waste! laugh
Posted By: willing Re: QuizShock Module - 05/29/2008 4:28 AM
Good idea!
Looks interesting.
Posted By: sirdude Re: QuizShock Module - 05/29/2008 5:05 AM
vb3 would be reasonable, imo wink
Posted By: willing Re: QuizShock Module - 05/29/2008 6:33 AM
I am also looking at wondershare quizcreator which looks pretty good.
Posted By: jgeoff Re: QuizShock Module - 05/29/2008 7:17 PM

Thanks, SD - I'll start from there!

Originally Posted by willing
I am also looking at wondershare quizcreator which looks pretty good.
That looks sweet! I'd love adding images and sound files to the quizzes -- but their database looks pretty basic for $130. Plus I like QuickShock's "High Scores" page that I didn't notice on the other one. Both have pros/cons, but I'll start w/ the one I paid for. laugh
Posted By: Gizmo Re: QuizShock Module - 05/30/2008 9:58 AM
Yeh, I'd go with the vb one as well, it's going to likely have the closest amount of crap you'd want to play with...
© UBB.Developers