UBB.Dev
Posted By: Rose More Graemlins mod - 04/03/2007 1:37 AM
In past versions of UBB, there was a great mod for displaying "More Graemlins". From what I've seen, this can't be applied to the new version.

The 7.1 graemlins dropdown is messy, and it doesn't display animated gifs. I do see that a new mod has addressed the messiness, but not the animated gifs.

This would be a very popular mod. Thanks for considering my suggestion. smile
Posted By: Rick Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/03/2007 7:40 PM
Hmm, there shouldn't be an issue with animated gifs. You can see that several of them are in the Graemlins popup here.
Posted By: Stephen G Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/04/2007 12:58 AM
Sometimes browsers don't work the way they should, so I think it may be a browser based issue rather than any script issue, as they work at my end.
Posted By: Rose Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/04/2007 1:50 AM
Hmmm, I don't see any animated graemlins. I use IE 6.5. But I'll take your word for it. I'll have to investigate. Thanks for letting me know, Rick. smile
Posted By: Rick Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/04/2007 6:22 PM
Odd, I don't have access to a version of IE6, but they are showing with IE7 properly.
Posted By: Rose Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/04/2007 9:46 PM
Thanks Rick. I've had several people test it, all using IE 6.5 or Firefox. They work in Firefox but not in IE. I'm going to be upgrading to IE 7.0 tonight (for this reason), so I'll see then. smile
Posted By: Rose Re: More Graemlins mod - 04/05/2007 1:45 AM
Rick, I upgraded to IE 7.0, and the animation now works for me. It's a bit of a worry though, given that most of my users still use 6.5, and they all love the graemlins. smile

If you do come up with anything, I'd appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks.
© UBB.Developers