UBB.Dev
Posted By: Joseph Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 04/07/2007 7:07 PM
We're trying to come up with a glossy, black theme with image reflections (look at Cover Flow, in iTunes, for an example), and we think we can use the Reflection.js script to do it. How, exactly, should we implement this? After all, we only want the image reflections to be specific to one stylesheet. I am thinking that we would need to have a separate template for that stylesheet.

Thanks!
Posted By: Burak Re: Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 04/08/2007 6:25 PM
I don't think that this thing needs a style sheet. You need to modify the templates and add a class="reflect" to that img tag...
Posted By: Joseph Re: Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 04/09/2007 12:12 AM
We would need a stylesheet for the black theme, I thought. We don't want image reflections on the other themes, just the black one.
Posted By: W-D Re: Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 10/05/2008 1:36 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posted By: W-D Re: Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 10/05/2008 1:37 PM
Hmm.. so how does one stop this ^ from happening
By not doing what you did?
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Glossy Black Theme with Image Reflection - 10/05/2008 9:17 PM
I'm really suprised rick doesn't have some code in there to check word length and break anything > 25 characters...
© UBB.Developers