UBB.Dev
Posted By: earlew For the latest UBB... - 05/22/2008 2:51 AM
Is it possible to (easily) set the registration page up so the check box for the rules/TOS and the user info is all on the same page as it is/was with older versions?

Any way to work around this so we can sign up our main site users and auto sign them up for the forums too?

Thanks.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: For the latest UBB... - 05/22/2008 5:53 AM
There's been a few people integrate various scripts with threads, what do you use to run the main site?
Posted By: earlew Re: For the latest UBB... - 05/22/2008 8:18 PM
The main site is ASP.net. It's not so much a matter of integrating the two together really. It's more that right now with our older version we can have the system -- in the background -- send over the username, password, & email to create an account automatically for a new main site user AND because the check box for the TOS is on the same page it works. But with the newer versions, the check box must be checked before you can go to the user account info page. I think that will throw things off for us then. That's why I was curious if the TOS check box and the user info could all be on the same page.

Thanks.
Posted By: jgeoff Re: For the latest UBB... - 05/26/2008 8:03 AM

FWIW, I'm all for the TOS checkbox being on the same page -- just a lot more obvious. I think that would've been a simpler edit than to split the pages apart... IMHO... wink
Posted By: sirdude Re: For the latest UBB... - 05/26/2008 8:03 PM
it's possible to do with some tweakage..
Posted By: earlew Re: For the latest UBB... - 05/27/2008 5:51 AM
And that tweakage would be? smile

(Please keep in mind I'm not a programmer.)
© UBB.Developers