UBB.Dev
Posted By: CARTOON Very very very very hard graphic request!! - 06/21/2001 10:41 AM
Ok I know this is probably something to much to ask. Cause it will take time. Unfortunately I'm not offering money or a prize or anything..

But if anyone would be willing to make a virtual arena. Like the WWF arena.. With virtual audience, an entrance, big screens, an a stage as opposed to a ring.. I'll give more details if anyone is up to the hard challenge. I am attempting to make one, but it doesn't look to promising..
Posted By: FAT B0Y Re: Very very very very hard graphic request!! - 06/21/2001 11:52 AM
Yeah, I could probably do that but it's gonna take time! You'll have to bear with me. Please PM me with more details, I think this will get closed....
CARTOON: please provide a link to your UBB like the forum rules require. laugh

FAT BOY: I'm not going to close this thread if the rules are followed. wink

If you guys decide to take this discussion to PM or e-mail that's cool. We may close the topic at that time.
sorry

web page
quote:
http://www.kaost.com/ubbhhh/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

just drop the ? he had in there wink
laugh I swear Stilgar said that wink

[ June 21, 2001 03:28 PM: Message edited by: freakscene ]
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Very very very very hard graphic request!! - 06/21/2001 10:33 PM
how dare you.... laugh

Actually, it seemed he was having server trouble earlier. Or I was having IPS trouble... eek laugh
© UBB.Developers