UBB.Dev
Not sure if you have pirate radio in America and Canada, but ok. I really need a logo for our web site. im awful at them and its a really big station in London.

Its called 'Trace Fm', can any one help. im desperate !
We have pirate radio stations all over the world wink .

Unless something REALLY weird is going on in UK, I thought pirate stations == illegal wink
London is the centre for pirate radio. I have a few American friends and they have no idea what pirate radio is.

Are you involved in the scene ?
No, I don't mean 'we' as me and my friends, I mean people.
Ahh ok, mostly 'Uk Garage' and 'Drum and Bass' rules the pirate radio scene here. I know British D&B is big in Toronto, lot of the big names here do 'Telepathy' am i right ?

What styles do you have in the pirate scene ?
How should I know? Isn't it... like... illegal? tipsy
not illegal to listen bro. Broadcasting without a license is a minor offence, no one in britain gets arrested or anything for transmitting without a license.
I could chat about pirate radio for weeks on end, but any chance of some help on the logo front ?
Alex, please use patience when asking for free art work. Most of the artists here have jobs or go to school so for them to create something as time consuming as a banner in the time frame you are expecting is unreasonable.

Also, please don't e-mail me with any art requests... ever.

Thanks. smile
Alex, you might also leave a link for your ubb board, so everyone can have ideals on color
I have thought about this for a little while. You say you run an illegal radio station in London. You say it is a minor offense. Well, unfortunately UBBDev can not support or help web sites that are illegal in any way. I regret to inform you that I have to close this request and any other requests you have made.

Thank you for understanding that UBBDev can not support illegal activity.
© UBB.Developers