UBB.Dev
Posted By: Charles Style for website - 04/20/2002 6:48 PM
OK, the other day Stilgar made this great pic for me:
https://www.ubbdev.com/columns/stilgar/marsdev01.jpg

now that I have more time I would like to start working on the website but I find VERY difficult to make a professional looking website based on red and black (since usually clear colors are used)

So would you have any idea on how to deal with this or maybe how to possibly modify the logo to make it integrate better with a lighter design ?

thanks

-C
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Style for website - 04/21/2002 12:55 AM
I can't rework this until late tonight. If you can hang on until then I have a few ideas.

Also, what colors would you like to switch to? If you give me an idea on this one, we'll get farther faster. smile
Posted By: Charles Re: Style for website - 04/21/2002 1:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Stilgar:
I can't rework this until late tonight. If you can hang on until then I have a few ideas.

Also, what colors would you like to switch to? If you give me an idea on this one, we'll get farther faster. smile

I have absolutly no idea !! when it comes to choosing colors for a website I am an a$$

this being said, there is no hurry at all and I am opened to every proposition smile

thanks VERY much for your help stilgar
Posted By: Metallifukinca Re: Style for website - 04/21/2002 2:13 AM
Thats a GREAT design !!
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Style for website - 04/22/2002 8:13 AM
Ok Chuck. I saw the colors you like. Lemme see if I can do something with them that looks professional. smile
Posted By: Charles Re: Style for website - 04/22/2002 8:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Stilgar:
Ok Chuck. I saw the colors you like. Lemme see if I can do something with them that looks professional. smile

I have to admit I love blue smile
© UBB.Developers