UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gizmo Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/10/2003 7:05 PM
Well, I got a PM from Felix earlier about a button set so I made an extended one for him. I've even included an english extension for the two.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

If you need anymore just ask.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/10/2003 7:06 PM
Darn 8 image max...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CTM Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/10/2003 9:28 PM
Fantastic... And it's nice to know someone still cares about us Brits too laugh

Cheers Gizzy! laugh
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/10/2003 9:32 PM
Hehe, I'm german so my speach sounds off sometimes and i tend to spell things like you brits :x...

Didn't take me too long either hehe, only like 3 minutes heh smile .
Posted By: Felix 10 Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/11/2003 6:58 AM
Gizzy, I've made myself a whole set, but not too happy about it. Everytime I save/export graphics from Corel I lose definition and contrast.
here:

[Linked Image]
They dont have your contrast:

Yours: [Linked Image] Mine: [Linked Image]

Can you try make my set with my font? I am using
Berlin Sans FB

Thank you.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/11/2003 5:42 PM
See, I was just using the default font for the images, and my laptop is in the shop, but I'll check it a little later if you don't mind waiting...
Posted By: Felix 10 Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/12/2003 5:06 AM
not at all, take your time.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/21/2003 5:32 AM
I couldn't really bet it to work right frown
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/21/2003 10:52 AM
nice images gizzy, thanks for sharing thumbsup
Posted By: Felix 10 Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/21/2003 7:55 PM
Gizzy, dont forget about me, when have some time make me the whole set with this font: Berlin Sans FB please.

See my previous post above for the list of buttons.

Thank you
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/21/2003 10:55 PM
::glances at list:: perhaps over the weekend :x... Still sick but I'm feeling a little better today.
Posted By: Bob Ferguson Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 3:36 AM
Do I have to edit any .pl or .cgi file to let UBB v6.4.0 aware of the image files? help
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 7:08 AM
You'll need to set them in your styles settings.
Posted By: Bob Ferguson Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 9:32 AM
quote:
You'll need to set them in your styles settings.
I wish it was that easy Allen. Perhaps I was misunderstood. I want to add the following buttons to my current Styles Template setting: Center, Color, Font, Size, and Underline. Which .pl or .cgi file(s) do I need to edit so that the CP/Style Template setting will recognize the additions?
Posted By: Charles Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 10:35 AM
none, just add the new lines to your style file and the CP should take them into account smile
Posted By: Bob Ferguson Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 10:52 AM
quote:
none, just add the new lines to your style file and the CP should take them into account
I'm still not getting it, it went right-over my head. Here's what I done so far; I've added the new lines in the ubb_lib.cgi file & the ubb_lib_posting.cgi file regarding Centering text, Color, Font, Size, & underline. When I go to my CP/Styles Template settings, there is nothing there allowing me to add the 5 new button images. How do I do this?
Posted By: Charles Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 11:11 AM
edit the style file by hand THEN it will appear in CP/style template setting
Posted By: Bob Ferguson Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/27/2003 6:41 PM
quote:
edit the style file by hand THEN it will appear in CP/style template setting
What is the name of the style file that I'm suppose to edit by hand????
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/28/2003 1:43 AM
You'll need the advanced UBB Code modification...
Posted By: Charles Re: Frost Style Button Set - Extended - 03/28/2003 5:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Ferguson:
quote:
[qb]edit the style file by hand THEN it will appear in CP/style template setting[/qb]
What is the name of the style file that I'm suppose to edit by hand????
it will be in your noncgi/styles folder, the name depends on how many different style sheets you have. If you only have one then their will be only one file in that folder something like vars_style_XX.cgi XX being the number of the style sheet you want to edit.

If you REALLY don't know which one it is you might want to export it which will enable you no give it a name, modify it, then import it back.
© UBB.Developers