UBB.Dev
Posted By: Donnyroe ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 3:15 AM
Anyone up for the task? Let me know, been interested in someone making one for a long time!
Posted By: cal Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 5:48 PM
Err - what's an "ICP Clown".

Just a thought [Linked Image]
Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 7:04 PM
Cal -
ICP= Insane Clown Posse...they're a wigger rap group from Detroit, Michigan. They dress themselves like clowns -- at least their makeup. They're a irritating group. [Linked Image] (sorry, but that's my opinion).

their site:
http://www.insaneclownposse.com
Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 7:15 PM
here's what I got:

they're not that good...but right now I'm just about ready to toss out Fireworks (I lost my photoshop disk somewhere a while back).

And don't say they need to be transparent -- I can't get the stupid thing to make it transparent. [Linked Image]
Posted By: cal Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 7:18 PM
I thought i was missing something important. hehe

Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 8:04 PM
Cal --
nope...nothing important... LOL [Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 10:34 PM
Ugh, well to some ICP is important

Posted By: Sally Re: ICP Clown - 04/15/2000 11:00 PM
who on earth are they... [Linked Image]

------------------
Moderator of UBB Styles and Graphics
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
sally@ubbcodehacking.com
Y!IM:sally_y_2000
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the 'Send' button...
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 12:13 AM
I don't wanna get into a icp debate on graphics and styles forum however plenty of people, those open to music other then foolish boy bands and what not.

Try walking around a icp concert, you know exactly how much they care when you say "who cares"
Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 1:21 AM
Boy bands?? ACK! Don't make me hurl! I'm even from Michigan where ICP is from...and half the people around here don't even like them... I have 1 CD of them...only because I liked the Boogie Man song ...and you know how many times I've played the CD?? Once...

ICP came to where I live a couple years back to promote a CD they just released and hardly anyone came to the record store.. [Linked Image]

I'm just adding my .02... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 2:34 AM
We could go on all day I think. Around my area thousands of people were hurdled around a record store for the release. Problem is you have to have the right exposure, there last cd wasnt that good, cd before was awesome. You have your opinion, I have mine, however I would rather listen to icp cause they are true to there fans unlike most other bands out there.

BTW if half of Michigan doesnt like ICP then that means the other half do, thats quite a accomplishment, thanks for adding your .02 cents...
Posted By: Sally Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 4:28 AM
anyway, back on topic [Linked Image]

What do you want these icons to look like? Me being from the UK haven't a clue what you lot are on about [Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 8:54 AM
Lol!!! Well I would say visit that site posted up above for icp official website. You will see the clowns posted, I say that gives ya a idea and you can use your imagination from there, thanks.
Posted By: cal Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 1:54 PM
Go Sally - UK Moderators are best. Or something.

Posted By: Sally Re: ICP Clown - 04/16/2000 4:51 PM
cal, UK moderators rule [Linked Image]

Donny, I'll have a look at the site and see what I can come up with when I get some time.

------------------
Moderator of UBB Styles and Graphics
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
sally@ubbcodehacking.com
Y!IM:sally_y_2000
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the 'Send' button...
Posted By: TML Re: ICP Clown - 04/20/2000 10:35 PM
ICP rules [Linked Image]
wiggaz , but they rule [also they don`t know s**t bout hip hop]
Posted By: Sally Re: ICP Clown - 04/22/2000 3:38 PM
rockergrrl, I made yours tansparent.
Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/22/2000 8:01 PM
[Linked Image]
I'm about to uninstall Fireworks off my computer right now... I can never get it to export to transparent...and PSP isn't working right either right now (it crashes almost everytime I try to make a new image) and my Photoshop disk is lost somewhere in my house... hehe I'm not having any luck! hehe [Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: ICP Clown - 04/22/2000 8:34 PM
After you make your graphic in fireworks, use ctrl-shft-x to export it. Select "gif" at the top. At the bottom, if the background is white, just select index or alpha transparency. If it isn't, just use the eyedropper to select the color you want transparent. Click on "export" and voila!

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com
Posted By: rockergrrl Re: ICP Clown - 04/23/2000 1:06 AM
I already knew that... its just sometimes the stupid thing doesn't work right...
especially for slices...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: ICP Clown - 04/23/2000 5:42 AM
my momma always said:

"Stupid is, as stupid does..."

that's what my momma always said...

that's all I got to say about that...

[Linked Image]

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com
© UBB.Developers