Posted By: SpAwN Red pill theme - 01/02/2001 6:25 AM
These are only for white BG *sorry*

EDIT: Hmmmm images didnt work....
Here the links than

logo topic reply closed

This message has been edited by -=SpAwN=- on January 02, 2001 at 12:56 AM
Posted By: G8 Re: Red pill theme - 01/02/2001 8:03 AM
Spawn,

Nice work [Linked Image] (I really like these pill shapes)

------------------
Posted By: SpAwN Re: Red pill theme - 01/02/2001 8:52 AM
Thanks,
But something is wrong with my PS i cant get things more glossy, since i install PS6 monitor settings are ok.

------------------
Posted By: Jamin Re: Red pill theme - 01/02/2001 9:49 PM
Those are sweet, Spawn. Nice font choice, too. [Linked Image]

---Skorpion

------------------

strategery.
dignitude.
lockbox.

Posted By: Deb Re: Red pill theme - 01/03/2001 2:50 AM
Very NICE Spawn... I also like the idea that you left room for a website name on the logo. Sweet idea. [Linked Image]
Posted By: G8 Re: Red pill theme - 01/05/2001 4:14 AM
Spawn,

There seems to be a possible bug in PS6 [Linked Image] the color dodge tool doesn't appear to work like it used to in PS5 & 5.5 read this post at Doc Ozones forum by a guy named F1-Error:-

quote:
I have had problems in work using PS6 myself some of the colors just don't seem to show like they used to in PS5 [Linked Image]

Seems a few people I have spoken to recently who have upgraded to PS6 have notice that techniques they have used in the past using some of the tools in PS6 just don't seem to give the same effect that they used to [Linked Image] in older versions (so I have decided not to bother upgrading yet)

------------------

This message has been edited by G8Master on January 04, 2001 at 08:22 PM
Posted By: SpAwN Re: Red pill theme - 01/05/2001 4:50 AM
Well that explain everything, thanks [Linked Image]
I am happy with my PS5 and i am going to mail about this to Adobe, cuz i didnt pay for a newer version with this kinds bugs in it....

------------------
Posted By: G8 Re: Red pill theme - 01/05/2001 4:58 AM
Spawn,

I don't think Adobe have actually acknowledged the fact that there is a bug yet but I do think that the more people who have upgraded (not exactly cheap either) complain, something may get sorted [Linked Image].

Maybe then I will consider parting with my cash for an upgrade.[Linked Image] (mind you I've kinda got used to PS5 now anyway and don't need to upgrade.....yet)

if it aint broke don't fix it

Regards,

------------------

This message has been edited by G8Master on January 04, 2001 at 08:59 PM
© UBB.Developers