UBB.Dev
Posted By: XriM graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 12:04 AM
i need some graphics for my forums! It has been around for a few months now, but i havent got round to opening my site yet :(( anyway, can you please help me?
url: http://xrim.hobbiton.org/forums/ultimatebb.cgi

thx,
i appreciate it. cool
Posted By: Stilgar Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 12:20 AM
you might want to upgrade to the full version of UBB 6 before you request help. It's in our nature not to trust UBBs that aren't current, but are still new. wink

Upgrade and rerequest.
Posted By: XriM Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 12:31 AM
oh man...

I dont know how to install ubbs, so last time i had to pay like loads of money, and i dunno if i can afford that right now frown
Posted By: Jamin Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 1:17 AM
Infopop provides really detailed installation instructions if you need help. It's really not that hard. I'm sure if you know how to read the English language and know how to point and click, you'll be able to accomplish it.

---Skorpion
Posted By: XriM Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 1:19 AM
i thought this board was partly for helping people out when they needed it? now i am gunna have to spend hours sorting it out, THANK YOU mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
Posted By: qasic Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 1:21 AM
I don't think it will be that hard. utlimatebb.cgi is only about one month old so you should have acquired it recently.

q
Posted By: Stilgar Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 1:45 AM
something is rotten in Denmark....
Posted By: Jamin Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 1:50 AM
What has to be sorted out?! Download the file from the members area, unzip it, upload it, clear your cache, and there you go! Since you've already got one version installed, you won't even have to mess with the CHMODs. It takes about ten minutes max.

As for your comment about us being here to help... We are here to help licensed owners of the UBB program. As Stilgar has already pointed out, it is our policy not to trust any board that looks like a brand new installation of a non-current version of the software. Your board looks like a brand new install, and it is definitely not the current version. Upgrading to the most recent version is generally considered proof enough that you are a legitimate license owner. Please upgrade to the newest version and someone here will be more than happy to help you.

---Skorpion
Posted By: XriM Re: graphics help needed! - 03/23/2001 2:07 AM
ok, ok, you win, i will try my best to do it soon, thx. :rolleyes:
© UBB.Developers