UBB.Dev
Posted By: SurvGB My first topic, reply and close image... - 04/28/2001 11:56 PM
Well this is my first and please don't get mad:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There a little bad, hope you like them ^_^
Posted By: wildcat Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 04/29/2001 12:15 AM
those look pretty good smile
Posted By: SurvGB Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 04/29/2001 4:00 PM
Thank you. I obviously will donate it to the board.
There nice...wayyyyyy better then what i could do
Posted By: FAT B0Y Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 04/29/2001 8:40 PM
Hey, very nice. Can I just make a bit of constructive criticism? Although the style of that is cool, they can only really be used on a forum with that blue background colour. That's probably not gonna be one of the most popular colours around, so maybe if you made some on some white, black and transparent backgorunds they could prove very useful to people.

Unless of course you made them for your own board with that bg colour and I am talking right out of my arse...again! shocked

D'oh!
Posted By: SurvGB Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 05/07/2001 4:04 AM
What do you really mean?
Posted By: wildcat Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 05/07/2001 4:39 AM
well what he means is you should try to make them more universal where more people can use them like make the background transparent, black or white
transparent is a real good choice cause it will work with almost any board color
Black and White are good choices too cause most of the boards out there use either a black or white background (with the exception of one un-named board :p)
Posted By: SurvGB Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 05/09/2001 4:09 AM
Well can you tell me how to make it transparent in Jasc PSP
Posted By: wildcat Re: My first topic, reply and close image... - 05/09/2001 4:52 AM
oh I have never used PSP I work with PS maybe someone else knows sorry smile
© UBB.Developers