UBB.Dev
Posted By: Lord Dexter How Do I.... - 09/11/2001 10:42 AM
Join the team. I have gone to the site but then I just get lost through the site wodering what I have to do. And yes I know this is a stupid question. tipsy Thanks. smile
Posted By: Muc Re: How Do I.... - 09/11/2001 1:03 PM
same for me wink
but it isn't that difficult, just search for the link on the left side "download now" or click this link to download the agent for your OS.

Then the setup program helps you to register, it may be that the setup can't connect to the ud-server sometimes, but keep on trying laugh
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: How Do I.... - 09/11/2001 3:04 PM
not a stupid question.. the site can be confusing smile

Download the agent (from Muc's link), install and register from your computer, then sign on to your acct using your username and password. After doing so, go to our team page and click on "Join This Team", and you're done. smile

User Agent: http://members.ud.com/download/gold/

UBBDev Team Page: http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=DDE39155-B626-4A01-A104-817F561929DF
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: How Do I.... - 09/12/2001 8:40 AM
After I have done all that, Will I have anything else to do? So all it is, is a prog that you download, you join the team and thats it? It just sits there or what?

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: Lord Dexter ]
Posted By: tackaberry Re: How Do I.... - 09/18/2001 8:52 PM
Dexter:

Have you been able to get started yet?

Did you...

1. Download the Agent
  2. Install it on your computer
  3. Register with UD and connect to their server
  4. Receive and begin to process a task yet
  5. Join Team UBBDev

If you are still having difficulty, please let us know.

laugh

-Tacks
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: How Do I.... - 09/29/2001 4:16 AM
Sorry about the late reply Tacks.

1.Done
2.Done
3.Done
4.Done
5.Complete!

Only prob is I won't be able to contribute that much time. My brother is very strict with me installing programs on the computer and I have to hide this program meaning I can't run it all the time.

So I have officially joined team UBBDev. smile

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: Lord Dexter ]
© UBB.Developers