UBB.Dev
Posted By: vir UbbDev Team? - 10/04/2001 6:00 AM
can someone plz ecplain to me how it all works...or give me a link?
and is their a chance i can join?
Posted By: vir Re: UbbDev Team? - 10/04/2001 6:06 AM
nm
i found it
Posted By: vir Re: UbbDev Team? - 10/04/2001 6:51 AM
another question:

The UD Agent isnt seeing my computer right? Its saying i have a AMD K7-4 when i have a AMD Athlon T-Bird..same thing?

only sees 1 gig of storage...i take it thats the HDD? when I have 40 gig. Yes its on the right OS. Does the Device List really matter? If it does why? Faster the comp the bigger the "task" will be?

Right now I have it installed on 2 computer and later on it will be on another one, and then mayb a 4th. Ill join the team when I can (if I can?) when the server lets me.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: UbbDev Team? - 10/04/2001 7:08 AM
If you've already registered and started working on one unit you can join the team at our team page, just click on the button "Join This Team" after you log in. smile And Welcome smile

The device may not be reading your equipment correctly as far as processor, but it won't affect your points or results returned. The 1 gb of storage is the amount of hard-drive space you allow the device to use, not how large your hard drive is, you can increase/decrease this in your device manager. smile

I have it on a few computers as well, let me know if you have anymore questions smile
Posted By: vir Re: UbbDev Team? - 10/04/2001 7:12 AM
ah ok thx
will join when the server allows me to.
© UBB.Developers