UBB.Dev
Posted By: Archaon what is this - 12/20/2001 7:53 PM
can i just sign up or something, please tell how and why
Posted By: tackaberry Re: what is this - 12/20/2001 8:06 PM
Hi Neferief,

Team UBBDev is our United Devices Team, that is helping to search for a cure for cancer.

If you would like to join. Go to the United Devices website (You can use the link on the forum page), and download the UD Agent software. After you install the software, which runs in the background, using your pc's spare processing power, you will receive a task to process. Also make sure to join Team UBBDev, there is a link on the team page to do so as well.

After you complete your first task and upload the results, you will be recognized as a member of the team, and will receive your avatar.

Feel free to check out some of the older posts in this forum for more info.

-Tacks
Posted By: Archaon Re: what is this - 12/20/2001 8:08 PM
oke, i reicive my avatar, or must i do something to get it, and how can i upload the results

[ 12-20-2001 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Neferief ]
Posted By: tackaberry Re: what is this - 12/20/2001 8:19 PM
You will receive your avatar after you complete your first work unit, transmit it, and the team results are updated.

Receiving and Transmitting work units is painless, the program does it automatically, provided you are connected to the internet

-Tacks
Posted By: Archaon Re: what is this - 12/20/2001 8:25 PM
oke, i see, you meen with:

you complete your first work unit

task execution progress?
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: what is this - 12/21/2001 2:27 AM
Yeah the task much reach 100% and then it will be transfered to the UD server and you will be given your points.
Posted By: Archaon Re: what is this - 12/21/2001 5:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Dexter:
Yeah the task much reach 100% and then it will be transfered to the UD server and you will be given your points.

will it be transferred auto??
Posted By: Ron M Re: what is this - 12/21/2001 5:42 PM
Yes. It automatically uploads.
Posted By: Deb Re: what is this - 12/23/2001 3:39 AM
Welcome Neferief. You own the blue and thanks for joining our team.
© UBB.Developers