UBB.Dev
Posted By: CNA2 Hey.....some help? - 02/09/2002 3:37 PM
Ok, I've read instructions, but I don't know if its actually working, it doesn;t seem to be, and half the time it just doesn't seem to connect.

Is there anyone who can give me step by step instructions on how to use this ? As I want to come involved, as my mother has cancer.

It says it uses extra PC resources (I've been told that) what does that exactly mean?

Sorry about this, I want to join, but I really just don't know what its about.

Also, can someone tell me how you create a sub team, as I have admined a board which reached 2200 members, and am sure I can persuade all to join.

Thanks for any help,

C.
Posted By: LK Re: Hey.....some help? - 02/09/2002 5:04 PM
Sorry about that frown

It means that for example if you're playing a game and 100% of your CPU is taken, it won't slow down your game, it will only use FREE CPU/RAM.

Tell your users to add [something] in the end, like if you'll tell them to add [CNA], they'll be Nick [CNA], and then tell Deb (or post here) that you have created a new subteam with [CNA].
Posted By: Deb Re: Hey.....some help? - 02/09/2002 11:53 PM
Hi CNA, is this your UD username? CNA573555
If so, you joined the team on 10/08/2001 but you're right, something isn't working and you are not processing or returning any results.

Do you have the "blue pill" down in your toolbar? If you click on that it should bring up the UD primary task box which provides you with your specific user/task info.

You may have to uninstall and then reinstall the program...

Subteams are easy... LKs explanation tells it all. There's more information HERE if you would like more details.
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Hey.....some help? - 02/10/2002 12:23 AM
Yea either your running 5 copies of IE and Outlook on a Pentium 166 or something isnt working. How long are you on the computer everyday. what are your specs? Does it startup when you boot?
© UBB.Developers