UBB.Dev
Posted By: 1QuickSI Agent needs to reregister? - 09/20/2004 9:03 PM
For some reason it is asking me to enter my login information again? Why? Also where can I retreive my ID and PW from? It has been a long time since I did this and have no clue what I used.

TIA
Posted By: Ron M Re: Agent needs to reregister? - 09/21/2004 10:32 PM
On https://www.grid.org/services/home.htm there is a forgot password link

If you cannot remember your memberid, then I would browse the UBBDev Roster and you should need to find your UserID.
Posted By: 1QuickSI Re: Agent needs to reregister? - 09/22/2004 5:20 AM
Grrr...
I am confused... Figured out the login (Thanx Sub Zero) or at least one of them but it seems there are 2 profiles. The one I logged in as has me at 172,522 points with a registration of today.

Then there is another that is a year old (1/20/03) but I can not figure out how to get to its account. I assume ummm... hope that I have not lost all those points. I was just about ready to make it tot he next level.

Why did it do this int he first place???
Posted By: CTM Re: Agent needs to reregister? - 09/25/2004 1:27 PM
I've been having this repeatedly recently. Every time I try to send a result back, it creates a new profile. Thankfully the problem seems to have stopped now, so it was most likely a problem on grid's end...

quote:
I assume ummm... hope that I have not lost all those points. I was just about ready to make it tot he next level.
Don't worry, you haven't lost your points. They're just divided up into different profiles. smile

Are you still having trouble?
© UBB.Developers