UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gizmo [6.7] [beta] Forum Restoration - 03/02/2004 5:50 AM
Modification Name: Forum Restoration

Author(s): Gizzy

Description: This addin will take and allow you to re-create forums which have been deleted. Most people don't really care about the delete forum option and don't care about seeing forum number skips as no one can see it becides admin in the Forum Settings.

I for one got extremely annoyed at seeing these little jumps in numbers everywhere, so I decided to go and look at what all is actually created when adding a new forum, and went and tried to re-create the data into a past forum number...

So now on my forums, I have a few blank forums that are just waiting for something to do. Now I know this doens't seem like much, or even a mod; I'm just putting it out here for everyone to stop asking how to do it wink ...

NOTE: This mod will not restore the DATA of the forum, it'll only restore the ability to USE that forum's number for a new forum.

Demo: none

Requirements: 6.7, may work on other versions, no testers yet.

Download Link: https://www.ubbdev.com/ubb/upload/00017811/ForumRestorationv1.zip

Credits: Everyone who kept asking "How do I re-add a forum if I've deleted it?"...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.7] [beta] Forum Restoration - 03/07/2004 10:08 AM
grazi, nice little cleanup script thumbsup
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [6.7] [beta] Forum Restoration - 03/07/2004 10:16 AM
:nod: I'm suprised no one has yelled at me yet, figured I may have forgotten something, but I guess not wink ... It works for me at UGN on the 5 forums I've restored lol...
© UBB.Developers