UBB.Dev
Posted By: Rick Just letting everyone know - 05/30/1999 6:01 PM
Just in case anyone thinks that I have disappeared because I haven't answered many posts here as of late. I have been reading all the posts, but since it is Memorial Day weekend I am only on here shortly so I can spend the weekend with my family. I have noted all the bug reports and I think I am pretty close to having all the little bugs fixed. As soon as this is done I will be releasing an update that should take care of all of these.

And to those that have sent email within the past week or so, I will hopefully get to your emails shortly. Still trying to catch up on all the email, so it might be a little while yet.

Oh, and one more thing that I find very cool. Back when WWWThreads was only at version 2.8, the program rating at http://www.cgi-resources.com was only 8.44, with only a couple hundred votes. Now the rating is up a full point at 9.44. It has been rising fairly steadily. Thanks to everyone that has voted highly for it. It is slowly closing in on the top of the list.[]/forumimages/smile.gif[/]
---
Scream
© UBB.Developers