UBB.Dev
These guys suck a$$, nothing but problems, now I can't process orders because they did an upgrade and lost all my orders, I am so pissed right now it's not even funny. Oh, yeah, they don't anwser their phones either, fricken jerks!!

Sorry just had to tell someone.
Yeah, i've heard of a few displeased people with them. I will eventually be stepping up from paypal to "2checkout" I think, as I know many people using them with great success, and no monthly fees or setup fees, only a set % of each sale. So if you don't sell anything, you aren't stuck paying anything
Unless they changed recently, 2checkout has a one-time $50 fee for creating an account.
I just noticed that, Dave. Last I was at their site they were free setup. But, I also know they were totally re-doing almost their whole system, and has many more features. So that isn't bad at least its only a one time fee. Monthly statement fees and all that suck
I use authorizenet on a great many sites, never had a problem. I process live though, so im not using their order forms.

Sorry you had trouble..
I used to use them for a dot com that I had... and to enter my manual local transactions. Never had a problem with them.
UPDATE: Authorizenet upgradded their system about three weeks ago, their whole system was down for 24 hours during the upgrade :-( and I havent had a problen since (sound of knocking on wood) I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
I've got two sites that process through them, one with an average order size of probably about 1k, not super high volume though. Never had a problem with them at all that I can remember (outside of course of me forgetting to keep an eye on their emails about system changes and upgrades).
© UBB.Developers