UBB.Dev
Posted By: Rick Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/17/2002 4:56 AM
I've been developing .threads for somewhere around 6 years now. In all that time I'm never really ran a .threads forum for a personal website. So, I figured I should do something about that So, I just started a (very empty) site all about tattoos.

Without further delay: http://www.gotink.net
Posted By: JustDave Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/17/2002 5:04 AM
Good luck with the site!

I'm not much for marking my body up though. Just in case I am ever in a line up I won't be to easy to identify. LoL
Posted By: Rick Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/17/2002 5:20 AM
LOL

I started out saying that I'd just get one. After I got it, I was hooked
Posted By: msula Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/17/2002 6:49 AM
I hate to give the developer of the software advice.. but your header text is too dark against that dark greenish/blue background. Can't read it

But good luck, I'm sure with some advertising and word of mouth you could grow quite a community with that
Posted By: Rick Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/18/2002 2:12 AM
Thanks for the info. It seems to be real dark on a few browsers. On my mac with IE everything is real light. Need more tweaking me thinks.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 12/22/2002 12:31 AM
Good Luck!!!!!

Cool domain name too.

No ink on me either.... and none planned. But it's cool.
Cool, how bout we exchange links, I put a link to your site on my site and you tatoo ColoradoK5.com on your back.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Guess maybe I should promote my site :) - 01/07/2003 10:20 AM
I got a mass email the other day with "Got Ink?" in the subject line. I had registered there (although I'm uninked) and I figured Scream was testing mass email.

But it was a SPAM selling ink jet cartridges. Rick, you'd better get a copyright/trademark on that quick. LOL
© UBB.Developers