UBB.Dev
Posted By: gblue Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 5:12 PM
users tell me that the front page is slow to load, (works fine for me) on a dial up... also please try to register others tell me they cant register. site it http://support3rdid.com

Thanks
Gill Blue

Posted By: msula Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 6:18 PM
Very slow to load... 15 seconds so far, and only the header images have loaded.... 30 seconds... 45...

and I closed the window. Even when the graphics at the top were loading, they loaded slow. But I'm on a pretty fast cable line, and do not have any problems with many sites.

Hmmm...
Posted By: Slawek_L Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 6:26 PM
Very fast, I have tv cable modem 521kbs
Posted By: gblue Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 6:36 PM
Thanks, its on a T-3 I cant imagine why its slow.

Gill Blue

Posted By: msula Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 9:31 PM
Just tried it again... same thing. Images start to come up pretty quick, but once the PHP starts trying to pull information it takes forever. What kind of server is it on, and where is it located?
Posted By: AKD96 Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 9:48 PM
I'm on a 1Mbps cable connection and everything loads very fast. :shrug:

And the server is in Opp, AL. I've actually been there! I used to travel through there on my way to San Destin, FL. Me and my sister called it OPP, like the old song. You down with OPP?
Posted By: gblue Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 10:12 PM
Just built this server Friday 1.8 ghz, 1 gig ddr memory 80 gig 7200 rpm harddrive etc ... Its at my business on a t-3 and it sure cant be loaded down thanks for trying.

Gill

[]msula said:
Just tried it again... same thing. Images start to come up pretty quick, but once the PHP starts trying to pull information it takes forever. What kind of server is it on, and where is it located? [/]
Posted By: gblue Re: Please check my site, - 03/30/2003 10:13 PM
Yep its in Opp

Gill

Posted By: msula Re: Please check my site, - 03/31/2003 1:13 AM
That is very odd... I still can't get it to fullly load, even after a few minutes of sitting there. I ran a tracert to the site to see if maybe I was getting a bad route or anything, but its finding the server in less than 12 hops and only about 80ms times

Sorry, not sure why its doing that for me and a few others
Posted By: chillin Re: Please check my site, - 03/31/2003 7:09 PM
fwiw i'm getting load problems as well. i'm on a corporate network with multiple t1's in oregon.
Posted By: Raconteur_dup1 Re: Please check my site, - 03/31/2003 10:21 PM
I am on T3 and it is pretty slow for me too...

Images populate one every 1/2 second or so...
Posted By: shortbus Re: Please check my site, - 04/01/2003 7:59 AM
nice site man! I'm going to post a link to it in a couple of places.
© UBB.Developers