UBB.Dev
Posted By: shortbus WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/06/2003 8:07 PM
My forum is now up on one other site besides my own, and I just solidified agreements with four other top notch sites in my industry to do the same with them, as well as integrate my chat, hospitals db, reviewpost, and photopost software, along with my job center on 3 of them. All of it is integrated with threads!!!

Soon, I will rule the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry guys, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I am super excited about this.

Now, finally, my forum will grow. Hopefully into an uncontrollable monster
Posted By: JoshPet Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/06/2003 8:11 PM
Congrats!

Posted By: Ian_W Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/06/2003 9:46 PM
Oh no!! - we will all be taken over - we all resign now

Glad to hear things are going well. Patnerships are a good source for traffic.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/07/2003 6:50 AM
Congrats
Posted By: msula Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/07/2003 3:44 PM
Way to go!
Posted By: donJulio Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/07/2003 9:09 PM
Forum integrated into one other site, how many more to go?
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/07/2003 9:21 PM
I think it will be 5-6 sharing the same database...
Posted By: AKD96 Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/09/2003 3:59 AM
Congratulations on your conglomeration!

Hey shortbus, off-topic, but I had heard through my website that the band director of Enid HS died last month. I have some kids from Enid on my website, and when I saw your location it clicked. "Enid, Oklahoma. That looks familiar."

http://drumlines.org/threads/showflat.php?Number=29190

Posted By: shortbus Re: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! - 05/09/2003 6:38 AM
Yeah man, very sad news, and on a band trip too I think. Heart attack or stroke, I can't remember. And he was young too. Pretty messed up because they have tri state here every year, and there are thousands of band students that come here. I'm pretty sure he had a big part in organizing that. Anyway...

btw, It should be about 10-15 sites sharing the same database, but for now, we have agreements with 5-6 sites. I'm working on a couple more, but it's kind of tricky.
© UBB.Developers