UBB.Dev
Posted By: Pilgrim Web Hosting - 01/03/2009 12:13 AM
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum, but IMHO, having a good Host Provider which delivers in keeping your site online and working at its best is very important. How many have had too many headaches dealing with server issues, over-sold mySQL servers, etc., etc., ad nauseam? [Linked Image]

Well, I can tell you that my current HP has been phenomenal in the service department. The owner, Michael of Bird Hosting has gone an extra 10 miles in moving my entire website and board from its previous location, setting things up just perfectly and giving me a personal tour through the Plesk 8.6 control panel.

I'm on a VPS (Virtual Personal Server), the "Woodpecker" package and it is performing marvelously well. So, if anyone is looking for a Host Provider or considering moving, do give Bird Hosting a serious look. If you have questions, Michael will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Web Hosting - 01/15/2009 5:01 PM
Cool. smile

I recently moved to a VPS with Future Hosting: http://www.futurehosting.biz/

They've been in business 11 years and have good recommendations. Service and support have been good. smile
Posted By: Pilgrim Re: Web Hosting - 01/15/2009 5:15 PM
I hope it works out for you. I've been very happy with the VPS service over my previous experience with Shared Hosting packages. My only regret is that I didn't find Bird Hosting before now. [Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Web Hosting - 01/16/2009 6:18 PM
Thank you smile

I was with alphared before (nice dedicated server) - great service and performance, but the owner also developed some spyware thing and he took the whole company down when he was investigated for that. smash
Posted By: sirdude Re: Web Hosting - 01/21/2009 8:16 PM
yikes.. that is a bummer frown
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Web Hosting - 01/25/2009 6:00 AM
Yeah, I liked that the server was only an hour or so from here, but the eejit apparently was clueless.
© UBB.Developers