UBB.Dev
Posted By: JohnM Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/20/2000 8:41 PM
Could PLEASE swith the post topic/reply and spell check buttons? I've hit it accidentally EVERY TIME i've posted since it was added...

------------------
- Snitz Forums
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes - Romans 1:16
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/20/2000 9:05 PM
hmmmm... your posts still have some errors...[Linked Image] I may need to make it bigger...[Linked Image]

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com
Posted By: JohnM Re: Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/21/2000 7:16 PM
Heh, I just close the spellcheck (hmph, spellcheck thing says thats not a word [Linked Image]) window when it comes up [Linked Image]

(argh, clicked it again)

------------------
- Snitz Forums
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes - Romans 1:16
Posted By: DJLunacy Re: Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/23/2000 8:22 PM
geeze you klutz .. [Linked Image] I haven't clicked it yet

------------------
Peace Out,
DJLunacy
www.mp3.com/voi
Posted By: SonnyBlack Re: Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/23/2000 9:35 PM
Seeing as that I read things before I click them, I haven't had that problem [Linked Image]

------------------
goodfellasweb.com
Posted By: JohnM Re: Suggestion: Move the spellcheck button - 10/24/2000 3:21 AM
I just type out my message and click that button down there...

*looks very carefully and clicks*

------------------
- Snitz Forums
© UBB.Developers