UBB.Dev
Posted By: Tim 3dfiles Hacks Should Have Preview Links Somewhere - 03/30/2001 4:34 PM
Seems like it used to be that way... If someone released a hack, they provided a link where you could see it in action..

Also, link color could be brighter. In some places where a link is "here" or something short, I dont even see the link. In your defense I am running a 21" monitor at 1280 resolution, I am sure on a 14" at 640 its quite visible.
Posted By: Jamin Re: Hacks Should Have Preview Links Somewhere - 03/30/2001 4:58 PM
Don't most people already provide demo links?

And I agree with you on the link color. At home I have 19"/1280/32-bit, and it's pretty hard to see. At school (where I am now), they're 17"/800/16-bit, and it's still hard to see.

---Skorpion
yea, I may be putting the underline back in... it can be difficult to see when the link color matches too closely the background color. Text is black and links are blue, but the normal link color is too close to the black for me to catch them myself sometimes.
oh, original suggestion. all the mods in the finished forum and database are to have either links to demos or screenshots of them in action.
© UBB.Developers