UBB.Dev
Posted By: RTM Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/03/2001 10:30 PM
This is a strange one - when clicking log out of the ubbdev forums, the usual "you are logged out" message appears, but we remain logged in (Hello, RTM) nonetheless! This has occured on several occasions over the last 2 days, and from several log out points.

Kind of strange... anyone have any ideas?
Posted By: Deb Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/04/2001 4:12 AM
I'm not sure why it's happening but... I tested it and the same thing happened to me. The only solution I could come up with is to delete your cookie, sorry.
Posted By: RTM Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/04/2001 10:01 PM
quote:
Interestingly enough, the problem no longer occurs. Logging in and out functions correctly now. Perhaps it was a spurious bug while some hacks were being installed.

Thanks for your assistance!

laugh
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/06/2001 6:38 AM
Well it was really weird last night. I was getting on ubbdev and it said I hadnt logged in so I went to log in but I noticed my password was still the random one made so I went in and changed it and when I did, I submitted and it said incorrect password and I couldnt logout of Ubbdev but I deleted my cookie and all is well .. really weird that is all I have to say

[ June 05, 2001 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Tech-Ni-Kal ]
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/07/2001 3:22 AM
Clear your cookies.
https://www.ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=clearcookies
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 06/10/2001 11:20 AM
That happens on V5 too..You can't log out without turning your cookie off. It sucks. frown
Posted By: ruph Re: Unable to log out of ubbdev.com (!) - 07/04/2001 6:41 PM
weird.. i've already cleared the cookies and i still cant log out?? confused
© UBB.Developers