UBB.Dev
Posted By: Muhammad Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/03/2002 4:55 PM
Say it ain't so!
Posted By: MTO Re: Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/03/2002 6:29 PM
Should be easy to do through the templates. Cant show you where cause I havent started with it yet, but... yeah, I guess editing the template you could make it to always show a folder.

Or you could just remove from the post forms the option to choose an icon. Also, done though templates.

<-I like the idiot faces, haha!
Posted By: Muhammad Re: Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/03/2002 6:50 PM
Yeah, I can make it as I want, but it was easier in the past to just make one digit change in the config file... now I have to go hunting around to change it.

At least it's simplified in the templates so it's one line to remove.
Posted By: Gardener Re: Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/04/2002 12:56 AM
You only need to exchange the template ubbt_icon_select.tmpl with an empty file. And if you also change the folder image you might want to change the imagesize at line 57 in the imagesizes.php file.
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/04/2002 2:03 AM
Those aren't "idiot faces", they're efficient tools for communication. If we had enough of them, we wouldn't need to type out these long sentences to express our ideas.
Posted By: Muhammad Re: Folders vs idiot faces option gone? - 06/04/2002 2:30 AM
Well, I just don't like them as post icons... I'm quite the fan of using them liberally in posts.
© UBB.Developers