UBB.Dev
Posted By: MTO Editing users profiles - 06/11/2002 1:17 AM
This could be considered either a bug, or a feature request. To me, in this case the lack of this feature is a bug, I´d say:

The admin, by editing a users profile, does not have the option to edit the user picture. If the picture is inappropiate (say sexual, for example) or something like that... the only way to remove it is by becoming that user.

Another one I think would be good, is the language setting. But the biggy is the user pic.
Posted By: Rick Re: Editing users profiles - 06/11/2002 1:27 AM
Actually all of the individual settings need to be adjustable in the admin area. Unforunately, this is one feature that didn't keep up with the new profile additions. So yes, this definitely needs to be updated, but will probably be a 6.1 job because it's going to require alot of changes.

Going to move this into the General Feedback area for lack of a better place so it doesn't get lost when 6.0.1 is released.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Editing users profiles - 06/11/2002 3:26 AM
I would agree with this. i was always having to "become this user" to fix or remove broken links etc...

Admin should be able to totally edit the users profile without having to become the user.
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Editing users profiles - 06/11/2002 3:57 AM
You're probably right. Although "becoming the user" isn't that much of an inconvenience (and is kind of fun ).
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Editing users profiles - 06/12/2002 6:40 AM
LOL

I'll confess.... I've seen and learned some interesting things by 'becoming a user". LOL

God bless the advent of that feature. Also have busted trolls that way who were dumb enough to brag to each other using the private messages.
© UBB.Developers