UBB.Dev
Posted By: Aglavalin New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 9:12 AM
Just an observation, but the lack of an image for forums that have no new posts is kinda confusing. Ya might want to use a yellow version for new posts, and the current image for no new posts to help keep the 'new look' a bit more user friendly.

Please don't get me wrong, I totally dig the new style here at threadsdev! I'm just spurting off my first experiences today
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 4:03 PM
heheh

Not sure if yellow will go with the current design Maybe white or an outlined version with white/grey in the middle?
Posted By: JustDave Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 4:05 PM
Green should look good.
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 4:31 PM
What about just reducing the color levels by about 50%?

P.S. Actually, the way it works now (no icon) might be a good idea. I'm starting to get used to it.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 4:57 PM
It's very obvious which forum has new posts plus we have full post tracking turned on again
Posted By: JustDave Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 5:02 PM
yes, I didn't know how much I missed seeing them numbers.... lol
Posted By: JoshPet Re: New Post Icon on the ubbthreads.php - 09/24/2002 5:05 PM
I missed the new post numbers terribly. Thanks Allen.
© UBB.Developers