UBB.Dev
Posted By: Turbosport Editing post starting threads - 6.4 - 12/10/2003 10:35 AM
There was not the option for editing the first post in a thread; was this (at the moment until I am convinced) terrible idea by design, I edited my editpost.php file from this:
Code
<br />   if ( ($user['U_Status'] == "Administrator") || ( ($user['U_Status'] == "Moderator") && $check ) ){<br />      if ($Number != $Main) {<br />			if (!$debug) {<br />         	include("$thispath/templates/$tempstyle/editpost_manage_move.tmpl");<br />			}<br />      }<br /><br />   }<br />[/code<br /><br /><br />to this:<br />[code]<br />   if ( ($user['U_Status'] == "Administrator") || ( ($user['U_Status'] == "Moderator") && $check ) ) {<br />			if (!$debug) {<br />         	include("$thispath/templates/$tempstyle/editpost_manage_move.tmpl");<br />}<br />}<br />
Posted By: Rick Re: Editing post starting threads - 6.4 - 12/10/2003 6:38 PM
Actually that check is to make sure that the option to move the post & replies only appears on replies and not original topics. Since the function it calls is for moving a reply to a new thread. Moving the entire thread needs to be done through the move thread function in the "Manage this thread" box.
Posted By: Turbosport Re: Editing post starting threads - 6.4 - 12/10/2003 9:20 PM
Sorry boss code returned to distribution standards
© UBB.Developers