UBB.Dev
Posted By: RandyJG Possible Bug - 06/24/2004 12:40 AM
Could be fixed already since I'm using 6.2 still.

Could someone try this on newer versions to see if it applies:

Edit a user, choose to "Grant Mod Rights". Do not actually assign them to any forums.

Now grant them admin rights.

Now revoke admin rights.

Does the user show up in a group search for "Moderators" still but has been changed to U_Status of a "User"?

In 6.2 the dorevokeadmin script checks to see if the user is a moderator by checking entries in the w3t_Moderators table. Moderators with no entries in this table are turned into a U_Status of "User" instead of a "Moderator" and the U_Group value of -2- is not removed. The user then still has moderator group -2- access but is a U_Status "User".
Posted By: Gardener Re: Possible Bug - 06/26/2004 8:41 PM
Yeah, I noticed that recently in the 6.1.x forum I run as well. Haven't tried it in later versions though.

You should report bugs directly to Infopop at their board though, to make sure they see it.
Posted By: CallieAnn Re: Possible Bug - 08/07/2004 12:13 AM
I have an issue, I think. I have the arrow that shows new posts, but once I read one, and go back to index or main index all the arrows are gone. Is it just me?
Posted By: slayer60 Re: Possible Bug - 08/07/2004 12:18 AM
Nope, that one has been documented.
Posted By: CallieAnn Re: Possible Bug - 08/07/2004 12:20 AM
Ok, thank you kind sir, sometimes it truly is just me. And if it was me, I'm sorry I broke the site, I'll try to be better next read. LOL
© UBB.Developers