UBB.Dev
Posted By: Jockox3 The user defined config variables section - 03/21/2001 2:00 AM
I think there might be a bug here. I have not quite isolated it yet, but it appear that if i create a user defined variable by writing directly into config.inc.php, and after that use the new edit config.inc.php script to make changes anywhere, it is not properly saved and i lose all the user defined variables.

I might be wrong - but when i found one that I had set earlier missing tonight I tried to set it again but this time using the admin screen and not writing directly in the file and it was not saved.

This is in 5.2b - I had not appreciated from the change log that a further release had been made until noticing people here commenting on 5.3, but I wonder if it actually makes any difference?

Jock

Posted By: Jockox3 Re: The user defined config variables section - 03/21/2001 2:22 AM
Ditto the filesallowed variable.

Posted By: Rick Re: The user defined config variables section - 03/21/2001 5:57 AM
Hmm.. I'll take a look and see if I can duplicate any problems with this.
Posted By: Jockox3 Re: The user defined config variables section - 04/17/2001 7:25 PM
It still does this

© UBB.Developers