UBB.Dev
Posted By: JustDave Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/06/2002 2:59 PM
Right now I'm still seeing lighted bulbs on board that as far as I can tell have nothing new left to read.

If the board has more than one page and I page back one or two pages and then go to the main index the light is off. (only once did this not work) []/forum/images/icons/crazy.gif[/] On the board this did not work I would get (1 new) (3 new) post/reply indicators if the view count had changed since the last time I looked at the post. (maybe it's just me) lol

Anyone else having simular experiences?
Posted By: dRiver Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/06/2002 4:00 PM
Happening here as well!
Well that makes me feel a little bit better now that I know it's not just me... lol
Posted By: dRiver Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/06/2002 4:25 PM
cookey cookies......lol

seems you have to re-enter the page for every new reply.
Posted By: Pappy Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/06/2002 4:37 PM
Same here! []/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/]
Noticed that today myself. []/forum/images/icons/eek.gif[/]
I'm going to delete all my cookies and see if that cures things. Wish IE allowed cookie deletion by site also... maybe 7.0 ? lol do ya hear me Bill?
Deleting cookies was not the answer... lol Now to log back into all of my places... *sigh*
Having the same problem. Rather annoying 'cos I really use that to track what I've read and what I haven't. []/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/]
Posted By: MTO Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/06/2002 11:15 PM
Scream is gone this weekend, so well have to live with it at least till the weekend is over, I guess, haha.
Same here.

Right now it feels like the OpenTopic index that is never correct, yuck.
YES -
Am I the only one that noticed that the Open Topic thing never works right? LOL []/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/]
Posted By: WrÅith Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/07/2002 10:31 AM
No you aren't. On a different note, the lights appear to be working again. I don't know what changed though.

Nope, scratch that. They're still acting weird.
Posted By: Rick Re: Lights are on but no posts left to read... - 04/09/2002 6:21 PM
Yes, this is a bug with beta 3 that will hopefully be resolved in beta 4.
Seems to be fixed here on my end now. []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]
© UBB.Developers