UBB.Dev
Posted By: Meatman Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/13/2002 2:39 AM
Howdy,

A user sent me this error, and I can recreate it as well...

After submitting a "Notify Moderator of this post", it gives a page that returns to the forum. This page, if you let it run until it automatically sends you back to the forum works fine, but if you click the link that sends you back I get this error:

SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT B_Main FROM w3t_Posts WHERE B_Number =
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 5
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/www/users/amazz20/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 83

This happened on a 6.0 as well as 6.0 br2...

Maybe a little nit picky, but just trying to either get help, or give some
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/13/2002 7:47 AM
Confirmed here as well.

The link "Return to Forum" is coded:

code:
http://www.yoursite.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ABC&Number=&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

I think the problem is that it's missing the thread number after [:"red"]&Number=[/].
Posted By: Myke Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/13/2002 3:43 PM
In templates/default/donotifymod.tmpl, line 26, change:

<a href="{$config['phpurl']}/$what.php?Cat=$Cat&Board=$Board&Number=$Mnumber&page=$page&view=$view&sb=$sb&o=$o&fpart=$fpart&vc=$vc">

to

<a href="{$config['phpurl']}/$what.php?Cat=$Cat&Board=$Board&Number=$Number&page=$page&view=$view&sb=$sb&o=$o&fpart=$fpart&vc=$vc">

It was a typo with $Number being $Mnumber.
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/13/2002 7:38 PM
Another place where error_reporting((E_ALL) would have automatically found the mistake.
Posted By: Meatman Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/14/2002 12:17 AM
Thank you all for the help It's working fine now
Posted By: Astaran Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/15/2002 6:05 PM
this one is still in 6.01
Posted By: Rick Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 06/15/2002 6:37 PM
Yes, any threads that didn't get closed didn't make it into 6.0.1. There were so many fixes done that I really needed to push out the changes so far.
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 07/09/2002 4:58 PM
Just a note to anyone that didn't change this yet, the fix didn't make it into 6.0.2, so you need to make the above change or the link won't work.
Posted By: Rick Re: Reoprt to Mod, return link error - 07/18/2002 6:32 PM
I got this in for the next release this time
© UBB.Developers