UBB.Dev
Posted By: Glazor Admin colors - 11/30/2001 3:37 AM
How can you change the color of an Admin name (red)

And can you change the color for just -one- admin ?
Posted By: boris Re: Admin colors - 11/30/2001 11:02 AM
Hi Glazor,

Very Easy ... within the Admin section you can click on theme settings and there you find the default color for admins and or moderators.

Just adapt to your needs and update / save.

An alternative way would be to adapt theme.inc.php

// Default color for admin usernames
$theme['admincolor'] = "#FF0000";

// Default color for moderator usernames
$theme['modcolor'] = "#00AA00";

The second part of your question I'm still looking in ... could it be U_color ???

Greetz

Boris
Posted By: OWL_pokemon Re: Admin colors - 11/30/2001 8:53 PM
Yes, you can...just click on the Users Nick an then choose "edit this User", chosse "edit profile" and scroll down a little bit - there is a field called "Name Color"...just insert the color you want as #FF00FF or as a defined HTML-color like red, black etc.

With that option you can change the color of every User you like to....
Posted By: MTO Re: Admin colors - 11/30/2001 11:58 PM
I am still running a little old version, but I thought this wasnt like this anymore. Guess not []https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/images/icons/crazy.gif[/].
It would be better to have tittles, moderator and admin colors defined by the style sheet. As it currently is, there can be color contrast problems depending on what stylesheet you are using, as all the colors could change except this.

Rick, if you are reading this... take note. []https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/images/icons/wink.gif[/]
Posted By: boris Re: Admin colors - 12/01/2001 7:22 AM
But this will only works if you are NOT an ADMIN or MODERATOR .... I guess ... c'se i did I quick test and it looks like admin and modie are dominant above the color setting (which is indeed U_color).

Posted By: OWL_pokemon Re: Admin colors - 12/01/2001 12:37 PM
yupp, if you change a Users color - maybe to yellow - and malke him admin after that, he gets the "admin-color" and you have to chance it again for him..

It might be nice to ad User and Mod and Admin-Colors to the stylesheets, for our board we choosed the way to give Admins a color that is not used in the sheets, so they are always the same like now....
© UBB.Developers