UBB.Dev
Posted By: Muhammad So, about those multiple attachments... - 04/10/2002 7:12 PM
I've been gone for so long, I'm sure I missed all the discussions that led to multiple file attachments not being included in 6.0. []/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/] Someone want to update me on the status? Do we have to hack it still or is it coming in a future release? Please, pretty please...!
Posted By: Rick Re: So, about those multiple attachments... - 04/11/2002 12:15 AM
Multiple attachments weren't included yet because we were still dealing with various issues for single file attachments []/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/]

Already planning for the next version as you'll notice the poll on the main page for what everyone wants. There is still a ton of stuff that needs to go in, but things should get easier after 6.0 is stable. With all the database changes and html being moved into templates it should be much easier to work on []/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/]
Posted By: Muhammad Re: So, about those multiple attachments... - 04/11/2002 12:37 AM
I see... I'll patiently wait. []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]

But, I didn't see what I really wanted on the poll list. *ahem* []/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/]
© UBB.Developers