UBB.Dev
Posted By: gblue Help - 01/12/2003 4:22 PM
My site has been working great, today I got a email from a friend, said something is wrong. When I went to it all is see ia a page of text, here is part of it.

I have not make any changes and it was working fine at midnight

Any suggestions ?

authenticate(""); $user = $userob -> authenticate("U_Username,U_PicturePosts,U_ShowSigs,U_Email,U_PictureView,U_Status,U_Privates,U_Name,U_Title,U_Totalposts,U_Visible, U_Laston,U_Language,U_TimeOffset,U_Groups,U_Picture,U_Number"); list($palUusername,$palPicturePosts,$palShowSigs,$palEmail,$palPictureView,$palStatus,$palPrivates,$palRealName,$palUsertitle,$palTotalUposts,$palUVisible, $laston,$ubbt_language,$offset,$groups,$picture,$Uid,$CheckUser,$pass,$sessionid,$stylesheet,$status,$privates,$frontpage) = $user; $myVer = ".: IIP $palVersion by David Lozier ©2002 :."; if ($user['U_Status'] == "Administrator") { $myVer = " {$myVer} "; } else { $myVer = " {$myVer} "; } $VersionNotice = ""; if (!stristr($VERSION,"6.2")) { $VersionNotice = "

Version missmatch! IIP $palVersion will not work with UBB.threads™ $VERSION."; } if ($config['cookiepath'] == "") { $CookieNotice = "

Posted By: JoshPet Re: Help - 01/12/2003 4:35 PM
Are you seeing text on every page.

If so, the PHP might not be running. That happened once quite a while ago.

Check with your host and make sure PHP is running.

If it's just one page, I would try re-uploading that file.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Help - 01/12/2003 4:37 PM
Just looked at your site.

Yup, I'd say that PHP isn't running.

When that's the case, it displays the PHP files as text.
Posted By: gblue Re: Help - 01/12/2003 4:50 PM
Josh,

Yeah its the whole site, I just did a reboot that did not help.
Posted By: Storm_dup1 Re: Help - 01/12/2003 5:18 PM
That might be the problem Gill, Server might have been rebooted last night and by default php isn't turned on. Try turning that on and that should solve your problem.
Posted By: gblue Re: Help - 01/12/2003 5:24 PM
Well, its on a ups, second I dont have a clue how to "turn on php" it has allways worked.

Thanks
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Help - 01/12/2003 5:31 PM
Hmmm... that's the type of thing I ask my host for. I don't know how it gets started.
Posted By: gblue Re: Help - 01/12/2003 5:39 PM
I am the host never had to start it on any of my servers .. oh well I went to a backup setup of files just in case that didnt help either.. I sure hate to rebuild all this stuff again.. my poor users are gonna leave oh well...

© UBB.Developers