UBB.Dev
Posted By: omegatron [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 01/29/2003 1:47 AM
What is it?: All Language FAQ files that uses the new templates.

Why should I care?: If you've installed the table wrapper mod the FAQ page won't match the look and feel of the rest of your site. The ones included in Threads are not updated to use the new $tbopen and $tbclose files. THESE ARE!

Authors: Omegatron and Dalantech

Example: FAQ Page

Instructions: Backing up is good, not backing up is bad...

Copy the faq_(language).php files to your threads directory, after you back up the original...

Copy the faq_(language).tmpl files to your /templates/default directory.

100% XHTML Compliant

OF COURSE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL LANGUAGES IN THIS DIRECTORY AS WELL.

Attached File
66675-FAQ_Templates _ALL.zip  (14 downloads)
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 01/29/2003 7:53 AM
Sweet Chuck, excellent work!
Posted By: omegatron Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 01/29/2003 1:32 PM
Likewise your name is on there

I see there not a high demand item but they are there for people who want uniformity and XHTML Compliance. Right now I am working on a translating an oversight in the German FAQ. All these languages and my native language is still in English.
Posted By: omegatron Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 01/29/2003 10:51 PM
Well Threads include a german FAQ file in English.

No Longer. I translated it to German. The achive has been updated.
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/02/2003 11:55 PM
I finally got around to pushing the templated FAQs up to my site. Excellent work Chuck!
Posted By: omegatron Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 12:18 AM
Thank You

Hey look were both addicts now.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 12:24 AM
Good work guys!
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 12:26 AM
At the rate I'm going I'll have more posts here than at my own forum
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 12:27 AM
I just threw the ball. Chuck ran it across the goal line and scored
Excellent Work guys. I installed these in my dev site and then propagated the changes in my main site. My users went ballistic!!! Thanks again!

Nikos
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 8:07 AM
[] My users went ballistic!!! [/]

Is that a good thing?! In my vocabulary "going ballistic" means "to get very angry". I hope that's not what you meant
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 12:24 PM
LOL Well what I really meant was that they did went ballistic but in a good sense. In my board the bug of anger and fighting has not infiltrated yet (thank God).

I meant that they were all really happy!

Thanks DLT.

Nikos
Posted By: Dalantech Re: [6.2] Templated FAQ Files all Languages - 02/03/2003 3:01 PM
LOL!
© UBB.Developers