UBB.Dev
Posted By: PhotoPost PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/06/2003 4:44 AM
I've just updated the Photo Gallery and Product Reviews seciton with the latest BETAs of each product. Both use Threads-like templates making modifications for Threads users easy.

Please let me know if you find any problems or have any comments/suggestions.
Man, it's awesome. It's freakin awesome.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/06/2003 4:52 AM
Thank you Michael!

And please Welcome Michael as a moderator here..... he'll be maintaining our Photopost stuff as well as helping out here in Forum Design Integration.
Thanks, Josh! Glad to pitch in, seems I'm on here all the time anyways looking for new stuff to add to my own boards (and contributing my own "quick mods").

I prefer people use the PhotoPost support pages for support - we have 5 support people on staff and you'll get better repsonses there. But I'll do my best to help out when I can!

Cheers!
Posted By: JoshPet Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/06/2003 6:13 AM
Yes definately.... this page is for threads mods and it's only fair to you that support for photopost be handled properly. (even though it's VB ) LOL
not my doing... trust me!
Posted By: Ian_W Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/06/2003 11:15 PM
Any reason why the stylesheet is not being carried over to the photopost sections here?
Posted By: omegatron Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/06/2003 11:34 PM
Michael is waiting till he goes final before applying the total integration hacks I have done up. He does not want to have to apply hacks several times as he may be to update the BETA versions.
Posted By: Ian_W Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/07/2003 1:03 AM
Sure no problem - just thought I would mention it, in case it was an error
Yeah beleive me I said the same thing when I saw it
Posted By: msula Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/07/2003 2:16 AM
This reminds me, I have to renew my photopost members area access

Can't wait for the new version
Posted By: JoshPet Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/07/2003 3:04 AM
Me too.... still running 3.2.1 at measurection as I'm so highly hacked.

However at my personal family photo site is running 4.0. But need to renew and update mesasurection.
Once the BETA goes final, we'll fix it up. Like omegatron said, I dont want to have to apply any fixes to the core test files while still in testing - particularily since they are BETA, I dont want to introduce anything that might confuse me while testing the Threads integration.
Just updated both area with lastest ReviewPost BETA 3 and PhotoPost Pro RC1.
Posted By: AKD96 Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/13/2003 8:08 PM
Posted By: AKD96 Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/13/2003 11:32 PM
I only see BETA2???
Posted By: PhotoPost Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/14/2003 10:24 PM
huh? Says BETA3 for me....
Posted By: AKD96 Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/14/2003 10:57 PM
Well...

Attached picture 91969-beta2.GIF
Oh, you're talking about in the Members Area. That was just updated late this afternoon.
Posted By: AKD96 Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/15/2003 5:52 AM
Well where else would I be looking?
I thought you were talking about the version I posted here.... I was saying I updated the PhotoPost/Review post section of ThreadsDev to the lastest.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/15/2003 6:51 AM
[]DLWebmaestro said:
Well where else would I be looking? [/]
<knock knock knock>

McFly!!!!!!
Posted By: AKD96 Re: PhotoPost and ReviewPost sections updated - 08/15/2003 3:57 PM
[]JoshPet said:
[]DLWebmaestro said:
Well where else would I be looking? [/]
<knock knock knock>

McFly!!!!!! [/]

Oh quiet you!
© UBB.Developers