UBB.Dev
Posted By: MattyJ IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/16/2004 8:51 AM
Just a quick little addition for those using both IIP (5.4.4 in my case) and TLD 1.5. Unzip the attached file and copy it over your custombox12pal.php in your pals directory. Then, edit your IIP configuration to show the box.

A sample can be seen in the bottom, right-hand column on my Entrance page.

Enjoy!

Found a little bug in the redirect line (#56). It should read:
print "<li><a href=" [:"red"]$config[phpurl][/]/links_redirect.php?lid=$row[lid]&url=$row[url]" target="_blank">$row[title]</a> (added $time)</li>";
instead of: print "<li><a href="links_redirect.php?lid=$row[lid]&url=$row[url]" target="_blank">$row[title]</a> (added $time)</li>";

I've changed the upload to match the correct version.

Attached File
105270-custombox12pal.zip  (15 downloads)
Posted By: JoshPet Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/16/2004 8:53 AM
Wonderful! Thanks!
Posted By: shortbus Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/16/2004 5:57 PM
Nice. I like it!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/17/2004 1:48 AM
Posted By: smoknz28 Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/17/2004 10:45 PM
Much thanks...

Posted By: MattyJ Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/18/2004 9:03 AM
Just wanted to point out that I found a little bug in the redirect line (#56). It should read:
print "<li><a href=" $config[phpurl]/links_redirect.php?lid=$row[lid]&url=$row[url]" target="_blank">$row[title]</a> (added $time)</li>";

instead of:
print "<li><a href="links_redirect.php?lid=$row[lid]&url=$row[url]" target="_blank">$row[title]</a> (added $time)</li>";

I've changed the upload to match the correct version.
Posted By: smoknz28 Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/18/2004 9:46 AM
Making the change you annotated throws the IIP all out of whack and I see it did the same thing on your site as well.
Posted By: MattyJ Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/19/2004 5:44 AM
Gonzo,

That change didn't mess up my layout...? I was experimenting with some other code for a little bit. It could be that you dropped by while I was busy making typos... The attachment shows what I see on my site now, and I see that your site is looking the same. The code change above just makes sure to call the links_redirect.php script from the ubbthreads directory instead of the one that your IIP index.php resides in. That's it. It shouldn't affect layout at all. If it is, send me the code and I'll review it.

Enjoy!

Attached picture 105650-screenshot.jpg
Posted By: smoknz28 Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/19/2004 5:48 AM
Thank you Matt...yea, I was snooping around I guess at the time the typos were in place.

Okay, I'll reinsert the code you changed and I'll see how it reacts. If there are issues with it again then I'll attach the code.

Thanks again Matt.
Posted By: MattyJ Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/19/2004 6:00 AM
Sounds fair to me! In reality, all you really need to do is insert [:"red"]$config[phpurl]/[/] before [:"blue"]links_redirect.php [/] in that line, you don't need to swap out the whole file if you already have it installed.
Posted By: smoknz28 Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/19/2004 6:59 AM
Well, would you lookie there.

Thanks Matty....no problems.
Posted By: MattyJ Re: IIP CustomBox for TLD Bv1.5 - 01/19/2004 8:17 AM
Glad to hear it! Take care!!
© UBB.Developers