UBB.Dev
Posted By: Ellen Integrating IIP blocks and Main Index Page - 02/29/2004 1:25 AM
Thanks to your guidance and inspiration, I have successfully installed the Threads forum and the IIP. Everything works great. I appreciate all your mods and encouragement here.

I have a question, though. I would like to include some of the IIP pals blocks on my main index page. I have seen some of your sites where this is done, but I tried a search here and could not find any instructions on how this is done.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I believe you may be referring to the IIP Sidebar Pal
https://www.ubbdev.com/forum/showflat.php/Number/98108
Posted By: Ellen Re: Integrating IIP blocks and Main Index Page - 02/29/2004 2:20 AM
I found that modification, but I was not sure if it meant it could be employed on the Main Index Page or just incoporated into the Entrance page of IIP. If it is the former, then that's exactly what I am looking for. I just don't know the terminology well enough yet.
That is what ThreadsDev uses to display the Pal boxes on the right of their Main Index I believe.
Posted By: Ellen Re: Integrating IIP blocks and Main Index Page - 02/29/2004 5:00 AM
Terrific! Thanks so much.
Glad to be here
© UBB.Developers