UBB.Dev
Posted By: donJulio A PHP error I'm getting, need help - 09/18/2004 8:02 PM
I'm trying to upgrade the Hivemail/Threads integration to work with Hivemail 1.3.1. It can update new mail, but I can't sign up new users into hivemail. I've attatched the ubbthreads_plugin.php file as a .txt file.

Anyhow, I get this error when I try to sign up a new user:

[]
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/laondal/public_html/correo/includes/ubbthreads_plugin.php on line 116 [/]

So I changed the instances of "$dbh->do_query" to "$DB_site->query" before the two queries for creating a user and got this error:

[] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/laondal/public_html/correo/includes/ubbthreads_plugin.php on line 112 [/]

The two queries for creating the user, with $DB_site->query is an exact copy of the query used by Hivemail to insert a new user into the database, so I don't know what I really need to do to make this work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attached File
120055-ubbthreads_plugin.txt  (176 downloads)
Posted By: JoshPet Re: A PHP error I'm getting, need help - 09/19/2004 6:33 AM
Well - line 116 is this:

(NULL, '".addslashes($username)."', '".addslashes($password)."', '".addslashes(IPADDRESS)."', ".iif(getop('moderate'), 3, 2).", '".addslashes($altemail)."', ".getop('defaultskin').", ".getop('defaultlang').", '".addslashes($realname)."', ".TIMENOW.", ".TIMENOW.", '".addslashes(USER_DEFAULTCOLS)."', '$birthday', '".addslashes($question)."', '".addslashes(md5($answer))."', '".addslashes($country)."', '".addslashes($state)."', '".addslashes($zip)."', $defuseroptions[0], $defuseroptions[1], '".addslashes($username.$domain)."', 'Verdana|10|Regular|Black|None', ".addslashes(floatme($timezone)).", ".intval($DB_site->get_field('SELECT soundid FROM hive_sound WHERE userid <= 0 ORDER BY userid LIMIT 1')).", '".addslashes($domain)."', '".addslashes($username)."')

The error means you are calling a function outside of the class which it's in. There are some functions in there, like "getop" which I'm not familar with. They may be something specific to hivemail and the class hasn't been called.

Also that get_field function. It may be part of a different class.
© UBB.Developers