UBB.Dev
Posted By: chips error (HELP) - 04/02/2005 6:04 AM
installing PhotoPost I get this error:
Could not connect to User databaseNo Database Selected

I filled in all the information correctly, and I've tried over and over and over... still the same error..
what would cause this error?
any information would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: scroungr Re: error (HELP) - 04/02/2005 8:56 AM
Have you posted on the Photopost Support Forum over at www.photopost.com? they are really good with helping their customers.. but to me it sounds like you don;t have the correct database listed in your config.. if its a shared box could be as simple as you tried entering photopost as the database where you may have to use your domain also as in yourdomain_photopost
Posted By: Deejay24 Re: error (HELP) - 10/13/2006 4:47 AM
Originally Posted by chips
installing PhotoPost I get this error:
Could not connect to User databaseNo Database Selected

I filled in all the information correctly, and I've tried over and over and over... still the same error..
what would cause this error?
any information would be greatly appreciated.

I am having the same issue and have posted a thread on photopost's site.

I think there was a change in the ubbthreads code to change the database and now that breaks the config of the photopost. It can not longer find the users database, and it also appears the tables in the users database have changed names as well.

I hope someone here or there can help figure this out because i really want to get going on 7.0 but wont be able to go for it unless photopost is working with it too.

The post i made on photopost can be seen here. Please post here if you have any more info. thanks!

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1175880#post1175880
© UBB.Developers