UBB.Dev
Does anyone have this or is anyone working on this? I've looked and i'm suprised I haven't seen any such modification to get PP Classifieds looking like UBB.Threads.

Thanks.
I just started using PP Classifieds ( http://www.drumlines.org/class ) and stylesheet integration comes built-in.
DLW, I was thinking that but it wasn't working for mine so I thought I mis-read that feature or something. Thinking it was for integrating something else for some reason since it wasn't doing the stylesheet integration for me. I'll have another go at it.
DLW... I'm not having luck getting it to integrate. And all I see reference to is vB. I've been playing with settings and paths but no luck so far. Did you have to do any special tweaking?
Go to the Admin section. Settings -> Edit Options -> Show Categories Options -> Use integrated forum stylesheets? -> yes
Son of a gun... How did I miss that? Thanks a lot!

Now what about the integration into your ubbthreads? I have the header.php showing up like I do in threads but I dont have the menu listing (Entrance, Forums, Search...) at the top like I do with threads. How do I get that?
That's really not part of the integration as it would have to pull different links depending on whether or not the person is also logged into threads. I use an integrated navigation as part of my forum header to make sure people can get to any major section of the site from any other place in the site. To me, adding the myriad links for the forums to the top of every page in the site is link overkill and can be confusing for most users.
© UBB.Developers