UBB.Dev
Posted By: MeNaCe_dup1 how do i fix this - 12/08/2004 7:33 PM
PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]
General relation features Disabled

Documentation
Code
 $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string <br />The name of the database containing the linked-tables infrastructure. <br /><br />See the Linked-tables infrastructure section in this document to see the benefits of this infrastructure, and for a quick way of creating this database and the needed tables. <br /><br />If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. For a multi-user installation, set this parameter to the name of your central database containing the linked-tables infrastructure. <br /> 
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: how do i fix this - 12/10/2004 2:49 PM
It depends whether you want to install the PMA database (this is phpMyAdmin by the way). The PMA database will keep your relationships etc. and help you if you are doing quite a bit of heavy/complex coding in MySQL

All you have to do is create a new database called phpmyadmin and then read the documentation on how to create the PMA tables and with what structure each.

Once you create all the PMA tables you will need to edit your phpMyAdmin config.inc.php file and add the names of the PMA database and the names of the tables. Upload the file and PMA is enabled.

Alternatively just ignore it since it bares no functionality if you just want to inspect your database and perform some basic queries.
Posted By: MeNaCe_dup1 Re: how do i fix this - 12/12/2004 4:48 AM
ok than though it might have something to do with my move a thread problem that has no soulution
© UBB.Developers