UBB.Dev
Posted By: oceanwest Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 5:24 AM
I can't figure out what these reference... a.nav , a.nav:link , a.nav:visited , a.nav:active { color : #000080; font-weight : bold; font-size : 11px; background-color : transparent; } a.nav:hover { color : #800000; font-size : 11px; font-weight : bold; background-color : transparent; } .nav { color : #000000; font-size : 11px; font-weight : bold; background-color : #A8A5AF; } .navs { color : #000000; font-size : 12px; font-weight : bold; background-color : transparent;
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 6:56 AM
Those need to be pulled form the fiels posted, as they are really only used here for our navigation []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/] I try to remember to delete them before attaching, but sometimes forget []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]
Posted By: oceanwest Re: Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 7:21 AM
Thanks... I can't figure out the element on the title bar on the "users List" page. the text is the same color as the background... I thought that is the same element tdheader..
like on the main page...

My site...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 8:11 AM
It is, tho you may need to adjust your link colors for it to be more visible []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]

Do you hae a link to your .css file? I can assist you with it if you like []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]
Posted By: oceanwest Re: Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 5:39 PM
Here....
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Where are these elements - 04/29/2002 6:57 PM
OK, your tdheader background color is #333366, which is very similar to your link colors, which are:

A:link {
color : #333366;
text-decoration : none;
background-color : transparent;
}
A:visited {
color : #000033;
}
A:active {
color : #000033;
}
A:hover {
color : #800000;
text-decoration : underline;
}

You need to consider lightening up your tdheader background color or using something that contrasts well (not another blue), but still looks good with the rest of your site.
Posted By: oceanwest Re: Where are these elements - 04/30/2002 4:21 AM
The tdheader inside a forum has darkblue background and orangeish text, and the only page that is in issue that I found is the user list. Why is this page using different values. And will the next version fix this?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Where are these elements - 04/30/2002 5:12 AM
It's not the color of the text that's obscuring your stuff, it's the color of the links.... those are links in that table you are having a hard time seeing []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/] You might consider making the links a light orange and underline so they are easily viewable across your whole site []/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/]
© UBB.Developers